Robocentric hardware development centers plan
Robocentric's current plan is to build a Robocentric hardware development center in Las Vegas, Nevada, for developing AI, robot, biotech, and outer-space hardware products such as artificial nuclear-fusion reactor propelled constant-acceleration spaceships, and build other Robocentric hardware development centers in San Jose and/or Santa Clara, Seattle, NYC, Northern Virginia, and maybe even in Austin for developing even more Robocentric hardware and hardware-related products.
Robocentric chose to build its main hardware development center in Las Vegas, Nevada, because it needs a large land to build artificial nuclear-fusion reactor propelled constant-acceleration spaceship prototypes, while having an easy and fast access to a large city for the convenience of the Robocentric hardware developers.
Robocentric will build its hardware manufacturing centers, including spaceship yards, across America and Western Europe in strategic locations.
The current humanity statistics in AD 2022
- The number of nations in humanity: 193
- The number of spoken languages in humanity: 7,100
- The number of major human phenotypes (or major distinctive human physical-trait groups) in humanity (that 300,000 years of the Homo sapiens humanity gene pool expansion and diversification has created): 10+
- Sub-Saharan African or Negroid human phenotype
- North African or Semitic human phenotype
- Southern-European or Latin human phenotype
- Northern-European or Germanic human phenotype
- Middle-Eastern or Arabic human phenotype
- South-Asian or Indian human phenotype
- Far-Eastern or Mongoloid human phenotype
- Polynesian human phenotype
- Aboriginal-Australian human phenotype
- Native-American human phenotype
- The total annual GDP in humanity: US$94 trillion (AD 2021)
- The average annual GDP per capita across humanity: US$12,263 (AD 2021)
The future humanity Robocentric aims to build
The humanity with ubiquitous and pervasive artificial intelligence, robotics, human immortality biotech, neurotech, nanotech, bionic biotech, and interplanetary, interstellar, and intergalactic mass-scale outer space humanity expansion tech.
Trillions of living human beings with trillions of interplanetary, interstellar, and intergalactic spaceships across hundred billions of human-inhabiting planets, star systems, and galaxies.